Sopranos prediction for Easter Sunday night!

Buftex

Just re-wathced this past weeks (great) episode...

Johnny Sac wants Tony to kill Rusty (Franki Valli for you youngsters)....they mention sending someone from Italy over, to do the deed! Could Furio come back? Just a thought...he was a very popular character, who uncerimoniously left...

Just re-wathced this past weeks (great) episode...

Johnny Sac wants Tony to kill Rusty (Franki Valli for you youngsters)....they mention sending someone from Italy over, to do the deed! Could Furio come back?  Just a thought...he was a very popular character, who uncerimoniously left...

662962[/snapback]

Johnny Sac appeared soft to his Capos. By wacking Rusty, and Johnny being on trial, he leaves the throne of NY open for a Phil Leotardo takeover.

Could make for an interesting season.

I dont think it will be Furio.  When Carmela and Tony were going through their break up, Carm told Tony that she was in love with Furio.  Tony said if he ever found Furio, he would kill him.

663197[/snapback]

Agreed. Plus last weeks preview made it seem like Christopher went against Tony's advice and farmed the hit out to some redneck looking dude. Something tells me this hit isn't going to go down as planned...

I dont think it will be Furio.  When Carmela and Tony were going through their break up, Carm told Tony that she was in love with Furio.  Tony said if he ever found Furio, he would kill him.

663197[/snapback]

Exactly!