Losing money this year? This is a concern

jahnyc

From the Buffalo News article, the Bills are suggesting that they will lose money this year. Of all the things that I have read recently, this statement concerns me the most. I don't believe the Bills have any debt obligations with respect to RW Stadium and they are still losing money? Maybe the Bills can raise ticket prices, but how can else can they improve their profitability (sell naming rights)?

I don't see many options, and this is exactly the type of situation that would make the Bills very unattractive to potential purchasers who would want to keep the team in Buffalo. It is not as if our situation can be fixed with a new stadium (like the Vikings).

Clearly RW hired a Hollywood accountant. According to the studio, the Tintantic and Star Wars lost millions. There is simply no way the Bills will lose $ this year.

Let's see, the article says player salaries and benefits will cost approx. 120 million while revenues are between 170-180 million. I guess Uncle Ralphie will have to cut back that salary of his some this year. Either that or sell the naming rights ($1million for Paychex Stadium anyone) and raise my ticket prices so Jeff Littman can eat.

Get real.....I think Michael Rigas is the new CFO at One Bills Drive.