does signing of Price help Losman?

I'm just trying to get some feedback. With the Bills adding even more deep ball threats and KH known for his short game and JP for the deep ball does Losman get a little better chance? Also I like Price i think we got him for a good price but who are we going to get to play the short game I mean we have PP LE RP AD all fast deep pass players JR seems to be are only hope for the short pass?

I think so, but.......

WE STILL NEED A O LINE!!!!!

659015[/snapback]

Ya that is very true i liked the signing of Royal (good blocker despite his catching ablility i figer he can be kinda an extra gard for QB we could use help there) but ya we need to work on that thats been the problem with the team for years. I think is Losman had time back there he will do well he is pretty fast too can scramble if in trouble. I would like to draft Debrick for that but i don;t know if he will fall to 8

Just my opinion, but I'm not convinced that signing price helps anyone but price. I haven't been as unhappy with a FA signing since...wait...ever.

I think peerless is a mediocre football player, at best. He's also a whiner, he's not tough at all, he catches the ball with his body, he's not as fast as he used to be, and he's not very well liked across the league....probably because of the whiner part.

Way to go.