Those Wacky Fightin' Bills

What, exactly, is a  "white fight"? I have seen many fights and been in a couple.. I did not see any slapping... maybe i'm missing something but this statement is bothersome..

656800[/snapback]

That's a scuffle between Tiger Woods and Wayne Grady, and you should be troubled by the thought of it.

That's a scuffle between Tiger Woods and Wayne Grady, and you should be troubled by the thought of it.

656842[/snapback]

lol. I was thinking more along the lines of Colin Powell vs. Condaleeza Rice, but i'd enjoy the Woods vs Brady fight. oh i miss the days of celebrity deathmatch on MTV

Good. I think this team should be angry.    I for one am happy that at least someone is angry even if they're newbies. 

656729[/snapback]

All the newbies just realized who they actually signed with and are imagining the players they are fighting are really their agents.

Parrish with a cheesburger strapped to his back Vs. Bennie Anderson

656784[/snapback]

Thats the funniest thing i've read here in awhile.

Guest dog14787
If you had to choose, what two Bills would you like to see fight each other?

Honestly I've got to give it to Brian Moorman vs JP Losman...it'll be the most white fight ever...lots of slapping and name calling I'm guessing.

656764[/snapback]

Mcgahee vs. anyone remaining from last years O-line, Mcgahee gets a Knockout 10 seconds into the first round!!!!!!!! <_<

If you had to choose, what two Bills would you like to see fight each other?

Honestly I've got to give it to Brian Moorman vs JP Losman...it'll be the most white fight ever...lots of slapping and name calling I'm guessing.

656764[/snapback]

white fight? are you saying you're a gay non-white?