Nice BB SI Article on Fan Support

Thailog80

I was at ther Bills-Raiders game and there were at least 10,000 empty seats. And the Oakland Coliseum is smaller than Ralph Wilson. The Raiders have some of the highest tickets prices, but this is in a very wealthy and populated area. If anyone should move to LA, it should be the Raiders (again).

--------------

Go Bills

Kudos to Bills fans for those 10 consecutive home sell outs...during a time when the team has gone 6-12.

While we as Bills fans may be overly critical of our team at times, I do have to say that we are truely some of the most loyal fans in the league.

I was at ther Bills-Raiders game and there were at least 10,000 empty seats. And the Oakland Coliseum is smaller than Ralph Wilson. The Raiders have some of the highest tickets prices, but this is in a very wealthy and populated area. If anyone should move to LA, it should be the Raiders (again).

--------------

Go Bills

48423[/snapback]

The Raiders have great fans. They always pack the stadiums for their road games. So why don't they sellout every game in Oakland?

To those of you back home who are filling those seats at the Ralph, you are saving the franchise. It is appreciated.