Video Games

I have a twelve year old step son, who has alot of video games. I get sucked into playing them after I watch him play them(they are addicting). However he asked for my credit card the other day to pre order a game off line. I asked to see what he wanted to get and even though I am in my mid thirtees I really find myself looking forward to him(er ya him) getting this game. The game is called NFL Headcoach and is made by the same people that make the Madden game. Just was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this game, and also thought I would post something that didnt have Losman, Moulds, or Levy in it.

...also thought I would post something that didnt have Losman, Moulds, or Levy in it.

649698[/snapback]

There are many posts like that. You just have to know where to find them.

And post them.

I have been reading about this game for about four months... it was originally supposed to be out in March, so they could have it prior to the draft. It is supposed to be really cool and really in depth. Even though its sports, it requires strategy and thinking instead of just button mashing. Should be fun for children and adults.

If you want a thinking man's game, here ya go:

http://www.solecismic.com/

This is more aimed towards the GM side of things (contracts, salary cap, ticket revenue, draft, etc).

CW

649782[/snapback]

I agree that it is a great game, but i am really intrigued about EA's decision to jump into this market as it will essentially cause me not to buy madden, since that is what i do more with madden anyway.

I agree that it is a great game, but i am really intrigued about EA's decision to jump into this market as it will essentially cause me not to buy madden, since that is what i do more with madden anyway.

649809[/snapback]

EA actually used to own part of Front Office for a couple of years. Made some good changes, and then decided not to stick around.

I have a twelve year old step son, who has alot of video games. I get sucked into playing them after I watch him play them(they are addicting). However he asked for my credit card the other day to pre order a game off line. I asked to see what he wanted to get and even though I am in my mid thirtees I really find myself looking forward to him(er ya him) getting this game. The game is called NFL Headcoach and is made by the same people that make the Madden game. Just was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this game, and also thought I would post something that didnt have Losman, Moulds, or Levy in it.

649698[/snapback]

EA makes a similar game called Football Club Manager which is for soccer fans. Basically you are the coach or GM of a franchise. I don't know if you get to play the games or not but you should take a look over here.

http://xbox.ign.com/objects/776/776736.html