Why Not Ask For 3 #1's and 5 Years Of Steaks...

Mark VI

Sea lice.  :D  Man they eat weird chit there.  But I have co-workers who visit there regularly and swear by the dinning experiences.

648908[/snapback]

Yes indeed. Like I said before, my friend there is a wonderful host, and good food is not hard to find. This is your lane, but I've eaten at some really good Continental places there, too. I think you could stay there a year, try a new place to eat 3 times a week, and never get bored.

Yes indeed. Like I said before, my friend there is a wonderful host, and good food is not hard to find. This is your lane, but I've eaten at some really good Continental places there, too. I think you  could stay there a year, try a new place to eat 3 times a week, and never get bored.

648912[/snapback]

Meet me at the airport. I've got credit cars....fug LABillz I'm maxing them out. I bet the wine lists there are spectacular!

Meet me at the airport.  I've got credit cars....fug LABillz I'm maxing them out.  I bet the wine lists there are spectacular!

648915[/snapback]

My man, I know you'd love it. We went out one night with a bottle of 20 something year old Cognac along with the dinner wine in the "carry in" and sauteed some goose liver in it, just because.

Victor is a good friend, and tied up tight with the Kang family, not only heavy in textiles, but heavy in politics.

I'm drifting. But it's fun. We ran into a financing problem once, and a friend of a friend made a phone call, and I had a two million dollar line of credit with the bank of China.

Some people know how to do business. But to go any further would put me in PPP or consumer forum.

Can we get a third for trading Willlis?

Done. Moulds for 3 #1's and a red snapper.

Do you think the Bills can carry 3 snappers, short, long, and red?

648932[/snapback]

Three snappers? I think we only need the red snapper and should trade the other two for O-line help. :D

btw, does this mean we can keep the buffalo wings? ;)

Three snappers? I think we only need the red snapper and should trade the other two for O-line help.  :D

btw, does this mean we can keep the buffalo wings?  ;)

648942[/snapback]

I just hope they don't raise ticket prices expecting people to pay more to see red snapper.

I just hope they don't raise ticket prices expecting people to pay more to see red snapper.

648948[/snapback]

Not with the " family " ( snicker ) atmosphere at Bills games.

I suggest some shuttle buses to Ricks Tally-Ho