The movie "Hustle"

stevestojan

seriously......btw......I know that Pete Rose had an unusual haircut during his managerial days but that "dew" that Sizemore has on is ridiculous.....that is the worst "bowl" haircut EVER!!!

47815[/snapback]

It's called the short bus special.

Ok pete rose was no saint. He wasnt perfect, and broke the biggest rule in baseball.

BUUUUUT, this movie is AWFUL. Watching it, you are just waiting for Pete to KILL someone. They are making him out to be a MONSTER. Focus on the gambling, fine, but really, this is such a prejudiced view of him it is sick.

47496[/snapback]

Yeah, I agree. I too thought he was gonna wack somebody! Fuggedaboutit!

seriously......btw......I know that Pete Rose had an unusual haircut during his managerial days but that "dew" that Sizemore has on is ridiculous.....that is the worst "bowl" haircut EVER!!!

47815[/snapback]

The haircut made him look like one of those guys in the Spanish sitcoms that they dress up in sailor outfits holding a very large lollypop.

Have you guys seen the Bud commercial where the guy hires a body double to do his yard work so he can go to a game, but the body double is some chiseled guy in a really, really, really bad hairpiece.

I swear Tom Sizemore was wearing that same hairpiece for this movie.

(Hey stevestojan, you REALLY need to bring it down a notch when you B word at someone like that. Write out what you're feeling...but then put it away until the feeling passes. Otherwise you look like a personified panic attack.)

Sorry, Steve but if Rose had confessed, he'd be in the HOF by now.  He knows what he did and why he remains defiant, is beyond reason and logic.  The fans will most definitely forgive him if he shows remorse!

After all, he didn't rape or kill anybody!  What he did was bad but not damnable in the Eyes of a Higher Power.

47538[/snapback]

Agreed