Bowling

Hawk

Never saw this topic brought up before. Was wondering if any of you bowl currently in a league here in Buffalo? If you do how about some stats.

Heres mine;

Avg : 210

High game: 300 (2)

High set: 784

Never saw this topic brought up before. Was wondering if any of you bowl currently in a league here in Buffalo? If you do how about some stats.

Heres mine;

647846[/snapback]

Never rolled in a league, but here's mine:

Avg: 9 beers

High game: 156 (and that was at age 13- child prodigy anyone?)

High set: no clue. There was a bartender at these lanes that must've had 34D's, that was a pretty nice set.

I usually bowl twice a year..once at the arcade Lanes in Arcade, during Hunting Camp...and another time is the firemens Bowling tournament in Jamestown...both are verrrrrrry fuzzy

648173[/snapback]

You throw the fastball or the curveball tater? I bowl probably twice a year too, and I've got no chance with the curve ball. I come with straight heat. I am also an advocate of the "halfway down the lane in the air" roll as well.

You throw the fastball or the curveball tater?  I bowl probably twice a year too, and I've got no chance with the curve ball.  I come with straight heat.  I am also an advocate of the "halfway down the lane in the air" roll as well.

648176[/snapback]

fast and straight..I once hit the top of the head head pin on a bouncer... :doh: thumb got stuck...we have rules when we bowl..8 pins or more on first ball and leave it open..chug your beer..gutter ball...shot...low score through five frames..pays that games bar tab....

Heres mine;

647846[/snapback]

Average: 212.7894216

High game: 327

High set: 923 (my 327 game and two 298's)

You throw the fastball or the curveball tater?  I bowl probably twice a year too, and I've got no chance with the curve ball.  I come with straight heat.  I am also an advocate of the "halfway down the lane in the air" roll as well.

648176[/snapback]

Sounds about right. And you arent really bowling if there isnt a resounding thud when your ball hits the lane. I'll make minor adjustments when i bowl too. If the ball keeps going right for some reason, i'll take a step to the left before i bowl. :doh:

Average: about 130

High game: 200 (10th frame turkey, dunno how i pulled that off)

High set: i dunno, but i once bowled a 112 left handed (i normally bowl right)

fast and straight..I once hit the top of the head head pin on a bouncer... :D thumb got stuck...we have rules when we bowl..8 pins or more on first ball and leave it open..chug your beer..gutter ball...shot...low score through five frames..pays that games bar tab....

648187[/snapback]

Funny I've bowled at both those places. Can't beat the hunting in Catt/Wyoming County either. Holy crap Tater we're homeboys.