Now it is starting to make sense...

Now that the Bills are shopping JP, I feel that there is going to be a huge change in Buffalo.  If Losman gets traded, the only two quarterbacks on the Bills roster will be Nall and Holcomb.  I think that Marv isn't senile enough to start one of them.  So, since the Bills aren't going to draft DT or OT @ #8, don't be surprised seeing them draft Vince Young or Jay Cutler. I'd take Vince Young any day of the week, but I'm not sold on Cutler.

646068[/snapback]

It's unfortunate how things have worked out so far for JP in Buffalo. After watching Ramsey endure the same scenario in Washington, and now seeing how Gibbs is bringing Jason Campbell along, I can't tell you guys what a world of difference the patient approach makes.

If Losman had two years to "season" rather than be put in and taken out herky/jerky style, he might blossom into something special. The Ramsey experiment turned into a disaster because he never really had a chance under two totally different regimes. That said, Gibbs never would have drafted the guy either.

It's sad when talent doesn't have a chance to develop, but it happens ALL the time, especically at QB. I thought bringing in Marv would resolve the situation for you guys, but so far I'm not sure what to make of it all. Then again, I'm observing from afar.

Is Marv making over the roster in his image? Is he bringing back the formula that took you to four consecutive Super Bowls? Again, I'm just a bystander, but there haven't been too many signature "Levy" moves to me that make a lot of sense.

I wish you guys all the luck in the world. I've been a Bills observer since I was a kid and O.J. got drafted out of USC. Like the Cubs, you're a national treasure but like the Sox both White and Red, it's time you get your #$#@ together and win the damn thing!

Could Marv be pulling a fast one? Let the other teams think we are not happy with JP, so they will be worried we will take a QB at 8. This will provide a greater chance a team will trade up to grab a QB leaving us the player we wanted all anong.

647263[/snapback]

That's either utterly brilliant or the worst rationalization ever.