So I'm Sitting At Work With No Bills Fans...

R. Rich

and it's boring.  I even took a little kidding from a Steelers fan this morning.  After all, they're 2-1.  Great.  As if the arrogant yet ignorant Ravens fans weren't bad enough.  Oh well.

47171[/snapback]

yesterday, I could hear my neighbor accross the street (Bronco Fan) yelling "GO!!! GO!!!!! GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Man, I miss doing that for my team. I think the last time was last years 31-0 opening day game.

yesterday, I could hear my neighbor accross the street (Bronco Fan) yelling "GO!!! GO!!!!! GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Man, I miss doing that for my team. I think the last time was last years 31-0 opening day game.

47177[/snapback]

haha, which reminds me of something that happened to me last season.

I was sitting in the sports bar I usually watch the games at. The only Bills fan that goes there consistantly every week. So I'm sitting there watching a game, and one of the waitresses and I were talking, and she mentioned "You are one of my favorite customers, you don't get up and yell at the TV like all these other people do." :):)

I just nodded my head and smiled. If only she understood that the reason for that is, I really didn't have anything to get up and yell about!

I was sitting in the sports bar I usually watch the games at. The only Bills fan that goes there consistantly every week. So I'm sitting there watching a game, and one of the waitresses and I were talking, and she mentioned "You are one of my favorite customers, you don't get up and yell at the TV like all these other people do."  :)  :)

I just nodded my head and smiled. If only she understood that the reason for that is, I really didn't have anything to get up and yell about!

47292[/snapback]

LMAO!!!!! :P So true.

haha, which reminds me of something that happened to me last season.

I was sitting in the sports bar I usually watch the games at. The only Bills fan that goes there consistantly every week. So I'm sitting there watching a game, and one of the waitresses and I were talking, and she mentioned "You are one of my favorite customers, you don't get up and yell at the TV like all these other people do."  :)  :)

47292[/snapback]

:P

sad but true