Work Problem...

IBTG81

Working with women sucks. Bunch of back-stabbing gossipping bitches.

643199[/snapback]

MUAHAHAHA...I'll trade you! I work in an all girls HS - 500+ female students, faculty, staff -- Less than 10 guys...HOLY SHHIIIIITTTT its tough..Seriously..

two words stuck..John Murtha...and remember, before I was banned from PPP and before we ever got into the godforsaken war a certain democrat said:

We shouldn't go into Iraq

There ween't any weapons of mass destruction

The war would cost over $100 Billion (BOY was I wrong...nevertheless a bundle of the neo-fascists on PPP called for my ouster for coming up with such a big figure.)

and sadly the prediction that the day we walked out of Iraq there would be a civil war.  I was wrong...looks like they are starting the civil war with us there.  Look in the archives my friend.

643724[/snapback]

and it's sooooo cute how you are still so bitter about it!

MUAHAHAHA...I'll trade you!  I work in an all girls HS - 500+ female students, faculty, staff -- Less than 10 guys...HOLY SHHIIIIITTTT its tough..Seriously..

644200[/snapback]

I once worked in the marketing department for Harcourt Brace Jovanovich in Orlando as the only guy in a 14-person department. Only job from which I was ever fired. Once again the world would be a different place if women were in charge.

I once worked in the marketing department for Harcourt Brace Jovanovich in Orlando as the only guy in a 14-person department. Only job from which I was ever fired. Once again the world would be a different place if women were in charge.

644248[/snapback]

and how many of the 14 did you manage to get through before they canned you?

and how many of the 14 did you manage to get through before they canned you?

644285[/snapback]

Not a one. They were all tree huggers, which was at the root of the problem. I'd leave for lunch and yell across the sea of cubicles..."I'm new here. Can anyone tell me the best place to get a manatee sandwich?"'

Naive. Stupid. Fired. Big surprise.

Not a one. They were all tree huggers, which was at the root of the problem. I'd leave for lunch and yell across the sea of cubicles..."I'm new here. Can anyone tell me the best place to get a manatee sandwich?"'

644391[/snapback]

Tree huggers.

Bah.

Now THIS is a woman I'd love to work with.

Huntin', Fishin' and Hot to Boot.

644391[/snapback]

Tree huggers in the textbook industry?

Manatees, frickin things keep messing up my outboard motor.