Next time try the words "Thank You"

Hostages rescued

Pritchard told reporters he believed the hostages survived their ordeal because of their "commitment to peace and justice." Reflecting his group's opposition to the Iraq war, he suggested that the U.S.-led invasion and occupation was "the root case" of the abduction of the four men.

Charlie Sheen hasn't had time to chime in yet.

640210[/snapback]

Charlie won't blame it on the invasion of Iraq. He'll tie it into the secret CIA plot that brought down the twin towers with radio controlled cargo planes that shoot missiles into building just before the planes crash into the buildings themselves.

Charlie won't blame it on the invasion of Iraq.  He'll tie it into the secret CIA plot that brought down the twin towers with radio controlled cargo planes that shoot missiles into building just before the planes crash into the buildings themselves.

640221[/snapback]

Charlie's got more insight than the rest of us, though...his dad runs a fictitious White House on TV.

Does anyone ever get the sense that the only thing keeping Charlie from being a member of the Church of Scientology is that they won't have him? :doh:

Technically speaking that's not incorrrect - no invasion, no reason for them to be there, and no abduction.

It was certainly a most ungracious and ungrateful statement though.  Sheesh. 

:doh:

640407[/snapback]

I thought you were going to sneak out to "see me".

Liar.

Technically speaking that's not incorrrect - no invasion, no reason for them to be there, and no abduction.

640407[/snapback]

Riiiiight.

Because they had to be there after the invasion. I'm pretty sure this is the same group that showed up in Iraq before the invasion to serve as human shields for Saddam. But it's not like they're crazy or anything. :lol:

It was certainly a most ungracious and ungrateful statement though.  Sheesh. 

:lol:

640407[/snapback]

So if I develop a cocaine addiction can I blame Christopher Columbus? After all, if he hadn't discovered the New World, we wouldn't have all those coca plants being grown in South America or a vibrant drug smuggling industry.

It is not our job to make them happy. Our brave men and women in the military simply do what they know is right. It was right to free these ungrateful pigs, and I am sure that we would do it again.

Afterall, their freedom to say stupid things and be ungrateful in the face of brave sacrifice is secured by the very people who delivered it.