Kurt Warner's QB coach

Justice

Warner not playing bad. I guess the guy wasn't stupid and inept after all!

46806[/snapback]

There's a difference between being a QB coach and an offensive cooridinator. Tiki's been having a good year for them, even though he hasn't attempted any passes on the goal line. And there have been no sightings of Ron Dayne lining up at WR. :devil:

The Giants are a bad team, they will be 4-12 or 5-11 at the end of the year....They beat the Redskins by only 6 points with 7 forced TO's....

And they beat up a very injured Browns team at home...

46823[/snapback]

Oh, You mean they beat the teams they are supposed to beat? Whatta concept!

Warner was a good QB well BEFORE Gilbride ever started infecting him.  The biggest question was his hand, which suffered some injuries.  Looks like he's better now.

46851[/snapback]

His accuracy was really his strongest asset when he was winning MVP trophies with the RAMS. His thumb injury really changed that.

I'd hardly laud the guy for the 2 wins the Giants have. If Patrick Ramsey had played just decent in the Red Zone, the Skins win that game with ease. Beating the banged up Browns at home in their 2nd straight roadie is hardly a feat.

Oh, You mean they beat the teams they are supposed to beat? Whatta concept!

46836[/snapback]

The Bills will be 10-6 when its all said and done...The Giants will be 5-11....

WoW the Giants are 2-1 let me go ride there two game winning streak and give up on the Bills...!@#$ That....

Wrong question.

Why didn't the Bills try to sign Warner? Hello TD, is anyone home? Or did you do everything possible to avoid a starting QB controversy?