How is it watching a game in the Jim Kelly Club?

I sat in one of the boxes in the JK club on opening day; that was my first experience. I liked the free food and beer, but

* if you don't get there early enough, you may find yourself sitting behind two layers of not-so-clean glass (the windows slide open from the middle of the box, and if you sit on the left or right side, you're screwed);

* the first row of the box is really low and the people sitting in the last row of the club seats block your view, especially if they're tall or have really big heads;

* you're underneath an overhang and unless you sit near the front of the club seats (the red seats in front of the boxes) you can't see the JumboTron, although there are plenty of closed-circuit TVs to show replays (and if you're in the box, they show the live NBC feed on one of the tvs);

* because you're under the overhang, the crowd sound isn't nearly as loud, so you don't feel as much a part of the game -- but the advantage is that if the sun is unbearable or it's raining, you're better-protected;

* the food in the club area is excellent and the lines are shorter. The bathrooms are also cleaner and have real urinals instead of horse troughs, and nobody pisses in the sink.

All in all, I prefer the end zone seats. :devil:

My parents have season tickets there and I've gone to several games with my Dad. There are a couple of advantages and disadvantages.

The view from my parents seats are great and there is an overhang that protects you from the rain. If it is really cold the seats are heated. One perk I liked was that they serve beer for the whole game.

In my humble opinion there are only two disadvantages. One, the crowd gets into the game, BUT in a more reserved manner. I am the type of fan who jumps up and down screaming like a maniac and giving everyone high fives when the Bills do something special. When I do this I get some "looks". The second disadvantage is that if you're tall you're going to find it is a tight fit in the cramped seating.

All said and done, you're going to the Bills game and I'm sure you'll have a blast! After watching the fish play their last three games, I can honestly say that the Bills are far from the worst team in the league. You should get to see a real ass whoopin'. Have fun!

In my humble opinion there are only two disadvantages. One, the crowd gets into the game, BUT in a more reserved manner. I am the type of fan who jumps up and down screaming like a maniac and giving everyone high fives when the Bills do something special. When I do this I get some "looks". The second disadvantage is that if you're tall you're going to find it is a tight fit in the cramped seating.

Great, I'm 6-4 and I cheer very enthusiastically as well. I do agree with you however that just being at the game will be a blast. I usually sit up in the 300 section or in the endzone and get absorbed in the atmosphere, so hopefully this won't be too civilizied. Thank you both for the input. Go Bills!!