T.O. to write a book of the Philly fiasco

NEW YORK -- Now that he's signed with the Dallas Cowboys, Terrell Owens wants to talk about his two seasons in Philadelphia.

T.O. On The Airwaves

While Terrell Owens continues to make news after signing with the Dallas Cowboys and announcing his book plans, radio talk shows are buzzing.

He is writing a book called "Ineligible Receiver: The Real Story of My Journey from the Super Bowl to the Sidelines." It is due in July.

"Finally, the real T.O. story can be told," Simon & Schuster executive David Rosenthal said. "It's an important chapter in the long-term struggle for players' rights in the NFL."

Owens helped the Eagles reach the Super Bowl after the 2004 season. This past season, he criticized coaches and teammates, notably quarterback Donovan McNabb. He was suspended at midseason, then deactivated for the rest of the season.

He was released last week and signed with Dallas on Saturday.

Yeah...haha...if T.O. can actually write a book (by himself) and have it be coherent, I will dontate $1,000 to charity.

636841[/snapback]

Isn't TO writing a full-sized novel one of the signs of the Apocalypse?

When does that come out on DVD?  I would love to buy it. :lol:

636874[/snapback]

Lifetime presents: I Loves Me Some Me: The Terrell Owens Story, starring Mekhi Pfiffer as Terrell Owens, Dennis Franz as Coach Andy Reid and Danny Devito as Drew Rosenhaus, the agent who loved him.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

I like this quote from the article:

"Finally, the real T.O. story can be told," Simon & Schuster executive David Rosenthal said. "It's an important chapter in the long-term struggle for players' rights in the NFL."

Terrell Owens, the Rosa Parks of the NFL.

Lifetime presents:  I Loves Me Some Me:  The Terrell Owens Story, starring Mekhi Pfiffer as Terrell Owens, Dennis Franz as Coach Andy Reid and Danny Devito as Drew Rosenhaus, the agent who loved him.

636880[/snapback]

Have to work in "Snakes on the Field", somehow.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

I like this quote from the article:

Terrell Owens, the Rosa Parks of the NFL.

636884[/snapback]

No, I don't think we want to even think about TO being in the back of "the Bus". Not on TV, anyway.