any one seen this?

Nothing, just the way it is now. Just talking about escalating gas prices between then and now.

637988[/snapback]

If I had a nickle for every time someone complained about gas prices in a 9-11 conspriracy thread I would be up to .05 .

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie Sheen

Looks like it's time to start giving these conspiracies some credit.  You know it's serious when the star of Hots Shots and Hot Shots Part Deux chimes in. 

:devil:

637769[/snapback]

Oh, well that proves it. Because it's not like Charlie's a !@#$ing idiot or anything. :lol:

(Scary thing was that he married Denise Richards. They had to easily be the dumbest couple on the planet...and he was the brainy one in the relationship.)

I didn't want to start a new topic, first day of spring and gas is now 2.55 a gallon.  Miss those days when gas went up 10 to 20 cents a summer season. You know pay 1.10 a gallon in winter, summertime pay 1.18. Hopeing it does'nt hit 3.00 a gallon this summer like last summer.  Remember the commercial that bush ran stating kerry would tax gas .50 a gallon and we be pushing are cars ,glad that did'nt happen, what was it then 2.00 a gallon, quess the jawbone don't work.

637957[/snapback]

Did you know there's a half-eaten donut in my trash can?

Well, we are discussing near-total irrelevancies now, aren't we? :devil:

Oh, well that proves it.  Because it's not like Charlie's a !@#$ing idiot or anything.  :devil:

(Scary thing was that he married Denise Richards.  They had to easily be the dumbest couple on the planet...and he was the brainy one in the relationship.)

638001[/snapback]

She has other things going for her.

As for gas prices, I suppose it could get worked in that we killed 3,000 of our own people so the oil companies could make greater profits, or something.

She has other things going for her.

As for gas prices, I suppose it could get worked in that we killed 3,000 of our own people so the oil companies could make greater profits, or something.

638005[/snapback]

Man, bad idea talking about fuel prices in a conspiracy thread.

Man, bad idea talking about fuel prices in a conspiracy thread.

638025[/snapback]

Overall, oil and oil people run the world. But, they didn't have anything to do with the subject at hand, other than making the ME a critical region. Both sides of the "argument" should be willing to stipulate as fact that no one would give a rats ass about the place (and a few others) if it weren't for the black stuff in the ground.

Oh, well that proves it.  Because it's not like Charlie's a !@#$ing idiot or anything.  :devil:

(Scary thing was that he married Denise Richards.  They had to easily be the dumbest couple on the planet...and he was the brainy one in the relationship.)

638001[/snapback]

Originally I was going to mention the Denise Richards thing. Who the hell cheats on Denise Richards?! Who the hell cheats on Denise Richards when she's pregnant with your kid??

Congratulations on an excellent job of re-pirating this thread, btw.  Both the original thread and it's first pirating were colossally stupid. Your version is much, much better.

638135[/snapback]

I do good work.