Shouldn't we have alot of cap room

I'm going to assume we are going to release Moulds. That would end up saving 10 million dollars towards next year cap, wouldn't it. Clements 7.2 million dollar price tag will come off the books and hopefully we will have a long term contract worked out with him that would only pay him 4-5 million. We still have about 10 million left under the cap for this season and since there really aren't any big name free agents left that I see teams giving big money to, I'm going to make an educated guess that we'll have somewhere between 4-5 million left to spend before the season. Also, the salary cap goes up 7 million more next year i believe. Plus all of the cap hits on Adams, Williams, and Milloy would also come off the books i believe. Shouldn't all of that added up put us at somewhere around 28-30 million dollars in cap room next offseason?

I'm going to assume we are going to release Moulds.  That would end up saving 10 million dollars towards next year cap, wouldn't it.  Clements 7.2 million dollar price tag will come off the books and hopefully we will have a long term contract worked out with him that would only pay him 4-5 million.  We still have about 10 million left under the cap for this season and since there really aren't any big name free agents left that I see teams giving big money to, I'm going to make an educated guess that we'll have somewhere between 4-5 million left to spend before the season.  Also, the salary cap goes up 7 million more next year i believe.  Plus all of the cap hits on Adams, Williams, and Milloy would also come off the books i believe. Shouldn't all of that added up put us at somewhere around 28-30 million dollars in cap room next offseason?

635691[/snapback]

Well that would be kinda of cool if that did happen. $28-30 million......hmmm....we could be like the Browns of next years offseason.

Well that would be kinda of cool if that did happen.  $28-30 million......hmmm....we could be like the Browns of next years offseason.

635695[/snapback]

The cap hits for players like Spikes, will go up