Combined record of Bills opponents so far

It matters not!!! This is a poor excuse for losing. You gotta play whoever is in front of you. If you're a good team, you beat them. If you're not a good team you lose. If you can't win close games, then you're not a good team and don't deserve to go to the post season party.

I've never been one to complain or compare the "difficulty" of a team's schedule. "w's" are worth more than"l's" and you don't get extra "Ws" for beating a team with winning record nor do you extra "Ls" for losing to a team with a losing record. A w is a w an an l is an l and I don't feel any better knowing that the bills go beat by a better team.

If we were 2-0 their combined records would be 3-3.

46558[/snapback]

And look at the quality of their wins.. Both teams are 2-1 and 3-0 right

now with all the breaks going their way....but they are not dominant

teams....

The dominant teams still are the Patriots and the Colts in the AFC

and Philadelphia and Seattle in the NFC....Those four teams could very

well be in the championship games come January 2005....

The other teams are just pretenders...On any given day they can either

win or lose depending how the chips falls.

I was going to try and make that point today. The Jags are playing great ball, and their toughest game so far was probably the Bills game. We should've won that one, you guys know that all the planets were aligned against us in that game.

The Raiders, I don't care what anybody says, are extremely tough this year, especially in that building. If not for a few jam jobs by the refs, we had that one too.

Let us see what the future brings. We win this Sunday, it's a whole new world.

I guess I have to think twice about the quality of the Bills team. 

Jags just keep winning and the Raiders easily handled the Bucs last night.  Maybe by comparison we are just mediocre and not REALLY bad like I first thought.

46552[/snapback]

<P>

And the combined record of the teams beaten by our opponents is 5-11....

<P>

Before you reply, think about the folly of that first statement.