If only we never traded to draft JP...

ACor58

I seriously wonder whether or not the regime new will give JP a fair shake.

633534[/snapback]

I think it probably depends on what you mean by a fair shake. I have faith that Levy and Jauron (and Mr. Wilson :lol: ) will do everything in their ability to decide if Losman is capable of leading the team - there is a lot of $$$ tied up in JP. If you're hoping they will let him start all 16 games as a learning experience to see if he can grow into a starter I think you will be disappointed.

A lot of us were pulling for the Bills to take a QB late and some of us had even pulled for Schaub. (I changed my Avatar to Schaub).

Had we not traded with Dalls for JP we could have had :

Jake Grove or Bob Sanders in the 2nd round of the 2004 Draft.

Matt Schaub in the 3rd Round (Instead of Tim Ander-suck)

In 2005 Could have taken Chris Spencer to play Center (If we didn't have draft Grove) or have been able to jump ahead and grab Alex Barron to play tackle or we could have taken Luis Castillo to play DT.

I know that hindsight is 20/20 but this team would be in a lot better shape. This trade and pick could have set us back a few years. Thanks Tom.

633482[/snapback]

yeah we could have had those good players, but what about the players that never worked out from those rounds? we could have had them too, lets not forget, TD was GM, so.... we probably wouldnt have drafted those good ones anyways lol

I think we should have drafted Peyton Manning or Tom Brady when they were available. I can't believe our GM didn't do everything possible to get those guys. We could have even gotten Alexander, or Tomlinson too. Oh why didn't our GM's get those guys

633613[/snapback]

:lol:

Where did anyone call JP a bust? Look at my posts, I have said that it is too early to judge him. What  I am simply stating is that the draft picks we used to get him could have landed us a number of quality players.

Oh wait, 1bf says those guys haven't done squat in the NFL. nm.

633521[/snapback]

When you say that an entire team has been ruined because of drafting one guy, does that not say you consider him a bust?

When you say that an entire team has been ruined because of drafting one guy, does that not say you consider him a bust?

633626[/snapback]

Again, you are putting words in my mouth. I never said that the entire team was ruined. I am saying that in my opinion we would have been better off not trading the picks to draft him.

You know....I really hope that JPL can put together 4 qtrs of consistancy in games this year instead of going through flashes of brilliance (like  3 touchdown quarter)

Just so he can silence his critics

633633[/snapback]

I think that we all do.

A lot of us were pulling for the Bills to take a QB late and some of us had even pulled for Schaub. (I changed my Avatar to Schaub).

Had we not traded with Dalls for JP we could have had :

Jake Grove or Bob Sanders in the 2nd round of the 2004 Draft.

Matt Schaub in the 3rd Round (Instead of Tim Ander-suck)

In 2005 Could have taken Chris Spencer to play Center (If we didn't have draft Grove) or have been able to jump ahead and grab Alex Barron to play tackle or we could have taken Luis Castillo to play DT.

I know that hindsight is 20/20 but this team would be in a lot better shape. This trade and pick could have set us back a few years. Thanks Tom.

633482[/snapback]

you can "only if we never" on the majority of Td's moves, the guy was a complete joke