Most of our FA signings are built for speed.

What i like is that Marv seems ot be building a team, instead of a bunch of name players. Its the exact opposite of danny boy down in DC. The pats built a team and look where it got them. Marv is far form done in re shaping the roster, and it may take a year or so, but we are headed in the right direction.

What i like is that Marv seems ot be building a team, instead of a bunch of name players. Its the exact opposite of danny boy down in DC. The pats built a team and look where it got them. Marv is far form done in re shaping the roster, and it may take a year or so, but we are headed in the right direction.

633305[/snapback]

I agree. All the signings have been under 30 so far also. He's not building a team that will win next year, he's trying to build one that can contend for a few years. That takes time but it's well worth it. All I want in 2006 is some hope, just show me that the team is headed in the right direction.

With the exception of the usual gratuitous comments by the chronically depressed, this is an excellent thread with some great posts.