OWENS CUT!

sven233

They care. Pinkston and Greg Lewis make McNabb look average. TO made him look great. Last year was a looooong year for the Eagles.

629584[/snapback]

And I won't bring up the injuries on the offensive line this past year, that could hurt your arguement. Bottom in is that TERRELL OWENS' (That is his name) talent does not overcome his lack of character, and inability to be a team player.

Go ahead Marv! Give TO $60 Million for 5 years with a big signing bonus. Go for it now. Plus that will make it easier to keep McGahee as they have the same agent. Blow all the cap space on TO. He will be happier here than he was in SF and Philly. He will never complain and never quit because he will be a Buffalo Bill. You can fix him Marv. Forget everything else and SIGN HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I won't bring up the injuries on the offensive line this past year, that could hurt your arguement. Bottom in is that TERRELL OWENS' (That is his name) talent does not overcome his lack of character, and inability to be a team player.

629716[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong. TO would be a terrible signing especially with the Bills QB issues. That being said, the Bills offense would likely improve from 32 to 20th in the NFL just with his signing. He's that good.

I don't see it happening, and hope it doesn't, but the guy is a stud. He plays hard. He's less of a mental case than Moss.