The Marist and Quinipiac Polls in NYS...

Give Kerry an 8 and 7 point lead. I lost the link, but read the article today on 1010wins.com, a NY news radio station. One month ago, Kerry had an 18 point lead. The article also spoke of a 48-48 tie in NJ., this no doubt partially due to the McGreevy saga. This is NOT a good sign for Kerry. If he is in trouble in his wacko liberal base, forget about middle America!

I am truly thinking that the Dems didn't want this election. If this sounds like a "conspiracy theory", so be it, but I have seen it before. Does anybody believe that the repubs thought that an old, boring pervert (Bob Dole) had a chance to beat a charismatic Bill Clinton? I do not.

There could be no better news for Hillary. Certainly, she is wishing for a Bush victory, so she can make her move in 08. I also doubt that she wants Teresa around for 8 years as a vocal, prominent First Hag.

As much as the President is not a great speaker, he will destroy Ketchup Kerry in the debates. It will resemble an episode of the "Munsters," starring John Kerry as Herman.

Kerry is toast.

Give Kerry an 8 and 7 point lead. I lost the link, but read the article today on 1010wins.com, a NY news radio station. One month ago, Kerry had an 18 point lead. The article also spoke of a 48-48 tie in NJ., this no doubt partially due to the McGreevy saga. This is NOT a good sign for Kerry. If he is in trouble in his wacko liberal base, forget about middle America!

I am truly thinking that the Dems didn't want this election. If this sounds like a "conspiracy theory", so be it, but I have seen it before. Does anybody believe that the repubs thought that an old, boring pervert (Bob Dole) had a chance to beat a charismatic Bill Clinton? I do not.

There could be no better news for Hillary. Certainly, she is wishing for a Bush victory, so she can make her move in 08. I also doubt that she wants Teresa around for 8 years as a vocal, prominent First Hag.

As much as the President is not a great speaker, he will destroy Ketchup Kerry in the debates. It will resemble an episode of the "Munsters," starring John Kerry as Herman.

Kerry is toast.

46136[/snapback]

Marist poll?  As in Marist College, in the Hudson Valley?

:rolleyes:  :doh:  :huh:  :huh:

Yeah, I'm sure that's an accurate poll...