Redskins sign every NFL player

This just in.....

KFFL Hot of the Wire:

Crap Throwing Monkey reports Dan Snyder has misplaced his check book and ATM card thus delaying the resurrection of Joe Theismann's Redskins playing career....Theismann was due to sign a 10 year $120M personal services contract that includes a roles as owner's suck up/yes man; Tiny Tim in the Redskins annual rendition of a Christmas Carol and 5th string -- twice removed punt returner.

In related news, fomer Redskins suck up/yes man Vinny Cerato was promoted to butt boy....

Redskins | Team working to free up cap space

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:50:52 -0800

The Washington Post reports the Washington Redskins have begun converting about $13.5 million in total roster bonuses due to players in 2006 into signing bonuses, which will clear about $10 million in total cap space.

I am one several on the board that lives in the DC area. Every year the Redskins blow cash and every year it is the same result- nada.  It's hilarious, really. Danny boy spends up the kazoo and still can't find a way to make, much less advance in, the playoffs (although I must admit I was a little worried this last season- I could not bear the playoff coverage here).

The regular season always torments the fans and newscasters after such preseason hype/big name/big contract signings.  I'm always laughing on Monday morning commutes here-- that, is, until the Bills recap comes on.

627746[/snapback]

I get your point but the difference now is that they have Joe Gibbs at the helm and he's already proven that he can get this team to the playoffs. Nowadays instead of overspending on over-the-hill guys they are adding players in their prime like Moss last year and now Randle-El , Lloyd, Archuleta, etc... Gibbs is a great leader for that team and they will be good, no doubt. We may get pissed at Danny for squeezing every drop of revenue out of his team, stadium, fans, etc,,.but at least he puts those dollars back in to signing talent.

It could be alot worse...........

Cardinals | $67M available for 2007 cap

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:42:58 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Arizona Cardinals have $67 million in cap space for 2007.

627748[/snapback]

Holy crap, no wonder they were able to get the Edge. Hell, they could afford to sign Drew Brees, too, if that was true.