Skip my post on the Lions

4everBills

OK, Lets try this again. Im simple terms, I have a few major reasons why I think we are in trouble for a few more years.

1) TD has an ego problem- after losing his pissing match with Cowher, he wont hire a coach with a pedigree who might second guess him. And he absolutely wont hire a fiery motivator type. Big mistake on THIS team because we have always seemed to need a kick square in the ass at times.

2) QB's without a fiery competitive attitude. Again, see previous point on dishing out ass whoopins when needed to force strong, competitive play from teammates. Losman has the RIGHT attitude for the Bills but will his teammates accept him and respond accordingly?

3) Conservative attitude towards FA- Seems to be a problem where we wont pay top dollar for players who REALLY DO DESERVE IT and for players that we BADLY need. Damien Woody, Jevon Kearse come to mind.

4) Making draft day trades, GOOD, results so far, BAD!- Drew, Peerless for McGahee. TD may have finally got it right with Losman, the trade may have been worth it, dont know yet. Nex time trade for your future star QB ALOT EARLIER! Dont trade for your rivals backup QB! Dont trade away a solid #2 WR. Dont be afraif to trade away depth to move up and get stars. Could have traded Henry or McGahee for some deal to get Roy Williams, who right now, is blowing Lee Evans AWAY!

5) Yes, I cant believe Im saying this, DRAFT STUD o-lineman! or sign them I dont care. But dont cut Ruben then sign Villarial. Thats not enough upgrade. Keep Ruben AND sign Viallarial.

6) Some how, some way, get someone to hammer this team into learning to allow themselves to win. What I mean is dont let them beat themselves anymore. Stop shooting themselves in the foot!

OK, Lets try this again. Im simple terms, I have a few major reasons why I think we are in trouble for a few more years.

1) TD has an ego problem- after losing his pissing match with Cowher, he wont hire a coach with a pedigree who might second guess him. And he absolutely wont hire a fiery motivator type. Big mistake on THIS team because we have always seemed to need a kick square in the ass at times.

2) QB's without a fiery competitive attitude. Again, see previous point on dishing out ass whoopins when needed to force strong, competitive play from teammates. Losman has the RIGHT attitude for the Bills but will his teammates accept him and respond accordingly?

3) Conservative attitude towards FA- Seems to be a problem where we wont pay top dollar for players who REALLY DO DESERVE IT and for players that we BADLY need. Damien Woody, Jevon Kearse come to mind.

4) Making draft day trades, GOOD, results so far, BAD!- Drew, Peerless for McGahee. TD may have finally got it right with Losman, the trade may have been worth it, dont know yet. Nex time trade for your future star QB ALOT EARLIER! Dont trade for your rivals backup QB! Dont trade away a solid #2 WR. Dont be afraif to trade away depth to move up and get stars. Could have traded Henry or McGahee for some deal to get Roy Williams, who right now, is blowing Lee Evans AWAY!

5) Yes, I cant believe Im saying this, DRAFT STUD o-lineman! or sign them I dont care. But dont cut Ruben then sign Villarial. Thats not enough upgrade. Keep Ruben AND sign Viallarial.

6) Some how, some way, get someone to hammer this team into learning to allow themselves to win. What I mean is dont let them beat themselves anymore. Stop shooting themselves in the foot!

46011[/snapback]

Ohh, 1 more

7) Some how kill the cancerous attitude on this team. Great players come here and somehow end up being not so great. Is it that? or is that they become infected with a complacant, nothing I do matters, we cant win, attitude.

Ohh, 1 more

7) Some how kill the cancerous attitude on this team. Great players come here and somehow end up being not so great. Is it that? or is that they become infected with a complacant, nothing I do matters, we cant win, attitude.

46013[/snapback]

Don't worry I don't think TD will be here next year unless they have a big turnaround, Ralph has had enough

Don't worry I don't think TD will be here next year unless they have a big turnaround, Ralph has had enough

46145[/snapback]

When did he tell you that? :rolleyes:

TD is not just the GM, he's the only man not named Ralph Wilson to be the President of the Buffalo Bills. Suffice it to say, it'd take more than a disappointing season this year to make Ralph fire TD.

Keep Ruben? Are you kidding? Donahoe will not have a player on his roster that questions a coach or GM. And Vallerial? Yeah, he turned out to be a real bargain... the missing piece, er, uh, was that Evans?