Browns board mentions the Bills

I don't see Ngata falling to them even if we don't take him. I'm pretty sure that St. Louis will grap him up at Eleven. They love him around here. I agree with the comment about Bunkley having a "higher cieling" than Ngata and wouldn't mind trading down to pick up another second.

I don't see Ngata falling to them even if we don't take him.  I'm pretty sure that St. Louis will grap him up at Eleven.  They love him around here. I agree with the comment about Bunkley having a "higher cieling" than Ngata and wouldn't mind trading down to pick up another second.

626025[/snapback]

They picked up Fat Ted so I don't see them drafting Ngata either. I agree with you about trading down a couple and hopefully getting Bunkley plus another pick.

Stl Bills - what do you think of the Rams signings? They look sweet to me.

They picked up Fat Ted so I don't see them drafting Ngata either. I agree with you about trading down a couple and hopefully getting Bunkley plus another pick.

Stl Bills - what do you think of the Rams signings? They look sweet to me.

626041[/snapback]

Oh I think they would draft him if he was there at 12, I just don't see it happening. As for the Ram signings...I hate the Rams but I think they really have addressed some needs and brought in some guys who fit that defensive system a lot better than the guys they had..i.e. Chavous. I'm not in St. Louis right now so I don't know how they are being recieved but I'm sure everyone in ecstatic. Will Witherspoon is way underrated as a LB IMHO.

Dang.

Now everyone here knows where I've been trolling lately. :D

Actually, I've never even heard of "DawgBones" before. I'm wondering if that's really Hanford Dixon posting. But you gotta love the sign Chad Johnson's allegedly holding up.

With all the signings, the Browns are really improving themselves.

Mike