We have some good writers on this board

I don't know about anyone else, but now I'm getting aggravated.

I just sent an email to Mike and Mike and I hope everyone here does the same.

Just head to the ESPN "Mike and Mike" page and fire one off.

And, while it's true that I have some time to kill before I go to bed and I'm not doing anything else right now, I'm still aggravated, dammit!

I think Mike and Mike need a little reminder that Bills fans don't appreciate their retarded jokes.

Ralph may be an old coot, but he's OUR old coot.

Amen.

Ralph is like that grandfather everybody had that although he never said the right thing and rambles on, you still love him to death. Ralph Wilson made Buffalo Bills football, gave us all something to B word about in our spare time, and helped structure this league the way it is, it's about time that everybody realizes that.

I don't know about anyone else, but now I'm getting aggravated.

I just sent an email to Mike and Mike and I hope everyone here does the same.

Just head to the ESPN "Mike and Mike" page and fire one off. 

And, while it's true that I have some time to kill before I go to bed and I'm not doing anything else right now, I'm still aggravated, dammit!

I think Mike and Mike need a little reminder that Bills fans don't appreciate their retarded jokes.

Ralph may be an old coot, but he's OUR old coot.

623113[/snapback]

i think everybody is overreacting a little bit, i mean come on, it IS funny. Be realistic, if ralph was the owner of some other team, and he said he didnt understand what was going on, we would be cracking on him too. Its not a shot at the bills or any of us, its just a funny situation thats all, people get defensive just because hes from buffalo, its funny thats it.

i think everybody is overreacting a little bit, i mean come on, it IS funny. Be realistic, if ralph was the owner of some other team, and he said he didnt understand what was going on, we would be cracking on him too. Its not a shot at the bills or any of us, its just a funny situation thats all, people get defensive just because hes from buffalo, its funny thats it.

623177[/snapback]

You just said the problem- they get people to buy into that as being funny. The fact is, it isn't funny, its offensive. Offensive is neither funny nor thought provoking

I was listening to the morning guy on NFL Sirius on my way into work and he talked about Commissioner Tag possibly retiring with his contract allowing him a role as senior consultant to train his "predecessor". Wonder why on earth he would be training his predecessor? I'd just as soon he worked with his successor.

I was listening to the morning guy on NFL Sirius on my way into work and he talked about Commissioner Tag possibly retiring with his contract allowing him a role as senior consultant to train his "predecessor".  Wonder why on earth he would be training his predecessor?  I'd just as soon he worked with his successor.

623284[/snapback]

There is nothing like spending some quality time with the ancestors on the weekend after a hard week of training your predecessor.

I was listening to the morning guy on NFL Sirius on my way into work and he talked about Commissioner Tag possibly retiring with his contract allowing him a role as senior consultant to train his "predecessor".  Wonder why on earth he would be training his predecessor?  I'd just as soon he worked with his successor.

623284[/snapback]

Sounds like someone was hoping for entry into next year's 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said calendar.