Not Very Encouraging

Nanker

yeah..and Willis is number 60.  Time to ratchet the team up a bit.  Maybe a little smashmouth football would do the trick

45400[/snapback]

Woe be it to me to agree with your old grumpy ass, but Ed, this team has no heart. That has always been a trademark of the Bills, and got them through a lot. We've seen Joe Ferguson limp through a game on a busted leg to try to make the playoffs. Ed Rutkowski at QB. Kelly throwing a touch to Reed on a fourth and 18 to win a game with no time on the clock.

They've tossed the legacy. I'll still root for them, never bet against them-but the spark is gone. It's a business now. TD has his corporation.

that ranking and a quarter won't even buy me a newspaper. I don' t put much weight on rankings.

45415[/snapback]

You said it, considering that Matt Hasselbeck is just one notch above Drew and his team is 2-0 (which our team could be had any two of a number of stupid plays made by OTHER team members been eliminated.

Oh, and David Carr is number 4 on this ranking and his team is 0-2.

You said it, considering that Matt Hasselbeck is just one notch above Drew and his team is 2-0 (which our team could be had any two of a number of stupid plays made by OTHER team members been eliminated.

Oh, and David Carr is number 4 on this ranking and his team is 0-2.

45614[/snapback]

So nice of you to mention the OTHER players involved. Of course they are.

And here are the collective ratings of all the teams after week 2.

Team Stats

Oh, and be certain to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list.

You'll find our favorite TEAM wollowing there. But of course you knew that and statistics only lie and there's really nothing standing between us and winning the Lombardi but a bunch of skanky other teams who the Bills should destroy week in and week out.

I feel your pain.

And at the end of another offseason of false hope, and another season of dissapointment...

It won't be Drew's fault.

It won't be Travis's fault.

It won't be the OLine's fault.

It won't be the D's fault.

It won't be the coaches' fault.

It won't be TD's fault.

You will know in your heart of hearts that it's really all the fault of the disloyal fans who wouldn't swallow stevestojan and grin like it's honey!