Takeo was on Rome is Burning

He's really making the rounds. Rome asked him about the CBA for a while and then got to his injury. Says he did some running today, said his injury is coming along well-- a lot less swelling and it's way ahead of schedule. Said he is lacking that "explosion" in his drills but that is only because he's been having to hold him self back a little in attempt not to rush things. Still says he's coming back BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER. I sure as hell hope so, Takeo is by far my favorite Bill.

He's really making the rounds.  Rome asked him about the CBA for a while and then got to his injury.  Says he did some running today, said his injury is coming along well-- a lot less swelling and it's way ahead of schedule.  Said he is lacking that "explosion" in his drills but that is only because he's been having to hold him self back a little in attempt not to rush things.  Still says he's coming back BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER.  I sure as hell hope so, Takeo is by far my favorite Bill.

616785[/snapback]

I agree.

thanks for the update. i was disappointed on espnnews they didn't address the injury at all. nor his thoughts on the bills recent cuts.

616786[/snapback]

maybe it was decided before the interview was aired that they wouldn't discuss certain things. That's how it works.