13 Straight Division Championships....

gantrules

Your proud of this?

Atlanta Braves are the Buffalo Bills of Baseball!

HAHAHHAHA

You will be bitches to the AL World Series Team

45156[/snapback]

Yep, and you know what? That is a wonderful thing <_<

It's amazing how Bobby and Leo (Mazzone) keep getting it done year after year. The downside is they have only one World Series to show for it. Otherwise, they're a dynasty.

45151[/snapback]

Heck yeah, man.....Leo is amazing.....look at what he's done with Jaret Wright! The guy has been one of the top pitchers in the NL all year long, even though a lot of people thought he had lost it

John Schuerholz and Bobby Cox for many years now have proved themselves to be the elite of baseball management , in the 13 year period of time they have turned over the roster a number of times and still in the end found a way to win, excellent and good for them........

yes Congrats to the Braves. They won easily this year again while they may have only the third most talented team in the division , really impressing. Good luck for the playoffs... Those NL playoffs are really looking good with probably 4 of the greatest franchises in baseball (Cards-Braves-Dodgers-Cubs or Giants)...

I called it at the beginning of the year.  Never count out that Front Office and coaching staff.  Nicely done, though I'd like to have seen Maddux end his career there.

45188[/snapback]

Man, you and me both. I still haven't forgiven Tommy Glavine. I just hope they don't fold in round one this year. There's been a lot of bad talk on Cox (they win in spite of him), but damn he keeps getting them there. Go Braves! I hope that they get a shot at the Yankees again.

As a Mets fan, nothing warmed my heart more than seeing Armando Benitez cough up the lead in the 8th. All his saves against the Mets, Expos, Brewers, etc. in June mean bubkus if you can't shut 'em down when it means the most. I was so sick of hearing "oh, see, it was just New York that made poor Armando spit the bit....those awful, awful fans." Puh-lease. See, once the calendar turns to September, Armando turns back into a pumpkin....whether it's in Baltimore, NY, or Miami.

Some things never change.

I'm actually happy for the Braves. As much as I hate Chipper, I have nothing but admiration for Bobby Cox, Leo Mazone, and John Smoltz. What an impressive era of baseball.