Stupidity of ESPN

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli told ESPNEWS that Chad Pennington had a 50% chance to remain with the Jets.

This guy makes six figures a year for reports like this!!! Even Soprano could have come up with this one.

616638[/snapback]

And yet people keep getting sucked into their E$PN radio and sportscenter...

You know how stupid I think E$PN is? I DONT watch SportsCenter or listen to their garbage on the radio.

Here's my report:

Chad Pennington has a 50% chance of staying with the Jets next year, which means it's probable he won't be there next season. But there's a 50% chance this report might be wrong, possibly.

In other news, there is a 100% chance that Len Pasquarelli is asleep at the wheel.

I can do this too.

Ramius is reporting that Eric Moulds may or may not be with the Bills next season. In all likelihood, if the team doesnt cut him, he will play for them next season.

I can do this too.

Ramius is reporting that Eric Moulds may or may not be with the Bills next season. In all likelihood, if the team doesnt cut him, he will play for them next season.

616684[/snapback]

Hmmmm, can I quote you as a deep inside source? I promise I won't reveal your true identity.

I remember some comedian had a joke about this, regarding meteorologists and the weather.  Basically it was "a 50% chance of rain means it might rain, or it might not."

616997[/snapback]

Is that the same guy that said that 'there will be considerable darkness this evening and excuse me a second while I pee out the window to see what tempurature it is'?

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli told ESPNEWS that Chad Pennington had a 50% chance to remain with the Jets.

This guy makes six figures a year for reports like this!!! Even Soprano could have come up with this one.

616638[/snapback]

My information tells me it's more like a 55% chance he'll be with the Jets.