Baker - FS; Leonard - SS

Youth movement at the safety position. Can't be worse than Vincent and Milloy last year.

Baker has done nothing but make plays whenever he is in the game and Leonard has the ability, both against the run and pass, to be a solid starter.

Youth movement at the safety position. Can't be worse than Vincent and Milloy last year.

Baker has done nothing but make plays whenever he is in the game and Leonard has the ability, both against the run and pass, to be a solid starter.

615495[/snapback]

Bakers done a lot more then Leonhard. No offense to him but I'd like my ss to be tall enough to ride the roller coasters at six flags. Hows his coverage ability? Whats his vertical?

Doesn't matter!  He's young!  Young = Good!

615500[/snapback]

Yeah, if a Bufflo Bill has been around 5 years or longer, he is "on the downside of his career"...if he is younger he "needs more experience". We just can't win, can we? Literally!

I'm actually a big fan of Rashad Baker.....I think he clearly needs more playing time, but he's got that 'take your head off' instinct. I'd have no problem plugging him into the starting lineup.

I was on the Leonhard bandwagon in pre-season. Physically he's a little small, but he seems to have great instinct for the position that you can't teach. He doesn't seem to bite on fakes and he's a pretty big hitter. Ready to start? Not sure. I hope he'll see a lot of action in pre-season.