Marv Levy News Conference at 5:00 Today

ACor58

I wonder how many names that Marv is going to cut. I don't think it will just be Big Sam and Eric Moulds. I think we may see even more tonight.

Bennie Anderson?

Troy Vincent?

Lawyer Milloy?

Mark Campbell?

Jeff Posey?

Things seem to be backfiring on the NFLPA. :unsure:

615375[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like the older vets are really getting shafted by no agreement. If their own teams cant retain them, there wont be much in the way of other teams making offers.

Enjoy Eric's last half hour as a Bill. 

It blows to be right.

615372[/snapback]

what exactly did you predict? that a team would cut a player if he refuses to lighten his 10M cap hit? or that a multi-millionaire player would turn down a team's request to take money out of his pocket? neither was a leap of faith......

i think most saw this coming......

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like the older vets are really getting shafted by no agreement. If their own teams cant retain them, there wont be much in the way of other teams making offers.

615381[/snapback]

Good point. There maybe some steals out there soon.

what exactly did you predict? that a team would cut a player if he refuses to lighten his 10M cap hit? or that a multi-millionaire player would turn down a team's request to take money out of his pocket? neither was a leap of faith......

i think most saw this coming......

615386[/snapback]

I dont think the blood-letting will end with just Eric and Sam, methinks Marv is looking for a complete overhaul.

I dont think the blood-letting will end with just Eric and Sam, methinks Marv is looking for a complete overhaul.

615405[/snapback]

It's soooo nice that MArv is on at 5 pm but WGR will be carrying their 4356th interview with Darcy Regier!?!? Ahhh, to have more than one "Sports Radio" station....looking forward to hearing the carnage...

It's soooo nice that MArv is on at 5 pm but WGR will be carrying their 4356th interview with Darcy Regier!?!? Ahhh, to have more than one "Sports Radio" station....looking forward to hearing the carnage...

615408[/snapback]

Ever considering creating a new screnname? :P:unsure: