Who will Moulds end up playing for?

Washington Redskins - They will make it happen. Don't kid yourself about their cap problems they are not as bad as most have made it out to be. They have already targeted the players to be cut.

No I'm not a Redskins fan! :D

There are a lot of options:

The Patriots would be a perfect fit for Moulds skills.

The Eagles are desperate for a WR.

The Steelers would be a nice fit too if they don't resign Randle El.

I think it was Norm Chow that said the Titans do not have a "go to" receiver.

He would be a better choice for the Broncos instead of babysitting T.O.

The Chiefs could use some balance by bringing in someone to take the preasure off Tony Gonzalez....although I don't know that KC would have the cap space.

The Cowboys need help on the OL and WR.

Moulds lined up along side of Mushin Muhammed in Chicago would be a nice pair of WR's.

It the Saints cut Joe Horn, they would consider the move....in fact i have on one rumor board that Horn and Moulds end up switching teams and both end up making less money.

The 49ers are desperate for offesnive veteran leadership.

Finally he might be just the perfect final piece to put the Seahawks over the top....as long as they resign Alexander and manage to keep Hutchinson. Moulds would have to sign an incentive backed deal to go there.

HOWEVER.....these things are so infrequently about winning and all about the jack.

I say the Eagles because they need a WR badly now that TO is gone. :D

Thanks for the memories Moulds! ;)  It's sad to see you go. :P

614119[/snapback]

I agree..Eagles would be a good fit for him and I think they would be ready to pay for him. I think he would improve that team greatly and that move would be his best option to get to the Super Bowl.