Marv Levy on WGR - Audio Link...

LabattBlue

Brad - I am a big fan of yours.  Listen all the time - you crack me up.  But every one of you have the same Bills bashing mentality if it's not the company line.  Shoop saying on Channel 2 that the fans "hate this team."  No, GR hated the team.

605232[/snapback]

Geez, maybe I should listen to Brad - but I just can't keep it at that end of the dial long enough 'cause of the earlier show.

I'm listening to Shopp right now - his solo act far less annoying than the regular show, but I still wish he'd come to the booth prepared to discuss something more than Hasek's groin for 3 hours!

Geez, maybe I should listen to Brad - but I just can't keep it at that end of the dial long enough 'cause of the earlier show. 

I'm listening to Shopp right now - his solo act far less annoying than the regular show, but I still wish he'd come to the booth prepared to discuss something more than Hasek's groin for 3 hours!

605267[/snapback]

When i used to catch Brad's show I was assulted with rettata like guys betting "Riter Bucks" and some little kid (or a recording of a little kid) making picks for the games...nonsense like that.

I'm told, however, that he doesn't suck.

When i used to catch Brad's show I was assulted with rettata like guys betting "Riter Bucks" and some little kid (or a recording of a little kid) making picks for the games...nonsense like that.

I'm told, however, that he doesn't suck.

605278[/snapback]

It was for the Riter Cup!........At first, I was like do I really want to hear people make picks - that is horrible radio, IMO.......But, they were actually very funny and clever.