Macca Storms From Grammys

Rico

U2 is great ... The Edge is an amazing musician ... the 90's post-Achtung Baby were awful for U2 but since All That You Can't Leave Behind they are on a roll.

McCartney was visibly annoyed with Jay Z's hip hopping in the background, but he and Linkin Park's singer sounded very good in harmony and they both appeared to enjoy singing together.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U2 overrated? Not at all. Sure. Their old stuff was unreal. The War album and Joshua Tree were great as was Achtung Baby.

But it's hard for them to keep playing the same stuff. The Atomic Bomb album happened to be very good. Maybe people just didn't care for all the overhype of Vertigo. That I can certainly understand.

But songs like City of Blinding Lights and Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own and Miracle Drug are great songs. It shows that they still know how to reinnovate themselves.

If I were McCartney, I'd have been embarrassed to be up there with Jay Z anyway cause he and that other rapper totally ruined Yesterday. Some things just shouldn't be tried.