(Sabres) Another Day, Another Duece

Alaska Darin

did you see the atlanta game yesterday

did you see this pitiful organization giving a 5'2 120 pound captain 5 million per year

it was a great game to watch and i got the greatest seats ever at a game, but the habs are going down the toilet  :D

601349[/snapback]

Without Center Ice, the only time I get to see our Habs are when they play either Buffalo (MSG Buffalo feed) or Pittsburgh (FoxSportsPittsburgh). Maybe that's a good thing right about now.

Ah well, at least the Sabres are a fun team to watch. Never hated them the way I did the rest of the Adams Division...

Poor Sabres couldnt pull out the win in Carolina though...that'll sting. It seems like every time we have a chance to make a serious run at the top, we get smacked down and held back at #4. Its a pain, but getting a point tonight is better than nothing I suppose.

Its just a shame they have to sit on this for two weeks, I would have loved to see them rock out with a victory. Ah well.

Without Center Ice, the only time I get to see our Habs are when they play either Buffalo (MSG Buffalo feed) or Pittsburgh (FoxSportsPittsburgh). Maybe that's a good thing right about now.

Ah well, at least the Sabres are a fun team to watch. Never hated them the way I did the rest of the Adams Division...

601451[/snapback]

ya

habs games are boring as hell

noone knows how to skate. It was an exciting game though.

I have a feeling we'll make the playoffs though.

Poor Sabres couldnt pull out the win in Carolina though...that'll sting.  It seems like every time we have a chance to make a serious run at the top, we get smacked down and held back at #4.  Its a pain, but getting a point tonight is better than nothing I suppose.

Its just a shame they have to sit on this for two weeks, I would have loved to see them rock out with a victory.  Ah well.

601486[/snapback]

After playing last night, they were lucky to get the point. I don't think they will hang their heads too much about this one. Carolina had the legs and they do have good team speed. Being 2 points away isn't bad at all. After Olympics we should get Briere and Connoly back. And that is huge.

After playing last night, they were lucky to get the point. I don't think they will hang their heads too much about this one. Carolina had the legs and they do have good team speed. Being 2 points away isn't bad at all. After Olympics we should get Briere and Connoly back. And that is huge.

601491[/snapback]

Briere definitely...Connolly probably not for another two weeks after the Olympics. It just seems to me that the Sabres still need to get a killer edge to them, a lot of times it seems like they let up too much in games when they are playing with the lead.