Detroit Lions

bills_fan

Guest BackInDaDay
They just hired Martz as OC and already had Donnie Henderson as DC.  This Rod Marinelli guy seems to be able to attract good coaches.  The more I hear from Marinelli, the more he seems like he's going to be a very good coach.

598853[/snapback]

Or maybe they figure the turmultuous situation in Detroit could throw them into the Head Coaching job in a season or two. :lol:

Or maybe they figure the turmultuous situation in Detroit could throw them into the Head Coaching job in a season or two.  :lol:

598880[/snapback]

Looks like Marv choice is going to keep us in the Dark ages for the next 3 years ........we have a coach that keep thinking about shoop when Detroit is putting together a competent staff .............Well you guys wanted the Geriatric Club from the Ivy league well you got them :lol:

Looks like Marv choice is going to keep us in the Dark ages for the next 3 years ........we have a coach that keep thinking about shoop when Detroit is putting together a competent staff .............Well you guys wanted the Geriatric Club from the Ivy league well you got them    :lol:

You must have missed this:

Bills | Shoop not on their list

Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:50:55 -0800

Contrary to a previous story, the Chicago Tribune reports former Chicago Bears offensive coordinator and current Oakland Raiders quarterbacks coach John Shoop is not under consideration for a similar job under head coach Dick Jauron with the Buffalo Bills.

.............Well you guys wanted the Geriatric Club from the Ivy league well you got them    :lol:

598929[/snapback]

Who the hell is "you Guys", these posts amaze me. Oh I see everyone here wanted DJ and ML except you? Yeah that would have gone over really well had the Bills taken Marinelli!

They just hired Martz as OC and already had Donnie Henderson as DC.  This Rod Marinelli guy seems to be able to attract good coaches.  The more I hear from Marinelli, the more he seems like he's going to be a very good coach.

598853[/snapback]

Perhaps the Lions will turn things around. I think they have accumulated some pretty decent players.

598853[/snapback]

Well, I've heard of these guys, so they must be good. Everyone knows Martz plays well with others and the Jets Defense was dominant. Of course, I never heard of Marinelli, so he must suck.