Here we go again...

TPS

And yet, you still find a way to blame the President of the United States of FRICKING America  for the fact that *your* house lost value. Am I the only one that sees absurdity in that?

:D

601763[/snapback]

Do you bother to read who wrote what? Where did I blame or give credit to any President for any value of my house, stock market of the economy?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you bother to read who wrote what?  Where did I blame or give credit to any President for any value of my house, stock market of the economy?

601866[/snapback]

A-HA!

My bad. I had you confused with yellowlinesandarmadillos and mis-responded.

Easy to do :D

And yet, you still find a way to blame the President of the United States of FRICKING America  for the fact that *your* house lost value. Am I the only one that sees absurdity in that?

:D

601763[/snapback]

I do blame him, because he has done nothing to address the situation and now we are exposed to the extremes of the business cycle. You can't change it, but you can sure take the edges off it by target short term interventions.

I do blame him, because he has done nothing to address the situation and now we are exposed to the extremes of the business cycle.  You can't change it, but you can sure take the edges off it by target short term interventions.

601921[/snapback]

OH MY GOD!! I have to apologize to JSP. :lol::D:o

Oh please any God fearing right winger did the same, in fact still does the same, under Clinton.  Get off it.  In fact I think you  blamed Clinton for the sky being blue instead of Red.  Communism meets the right wing on the other side!

601940[/snapback]

Ah, the old "the other side does it too, so that makes it less stupid" argument.

Always a winner on the retard rollercoater. :D

Oh please any God fearing right winger did the same, in fact still does the same, under Clinton.  Get off it.  In fact I think you  blamed Clinton for the sky being blue instead of Red.  Communism meets the right wing on the other side!

601940[/snapback]

And I argue with them too. Haven't I been arguing with JimBob in this thread?

And I argue with them too.  Haven't I been arguing with JimBob in this thread?

601948[/snapback]

Your definetly a purveyor of consistency, agreed. Darn, why did a conscience have to show up on this group. Party pooper! P.S. Love those cartoon avatars, a good cartoon, no matter how gallows humor on either side is worthy of praise.