Antiques Road Show

OnTheRocks

I've got something for them, actually.

My father worked at an industrial supply warehouse for ~35 years before it went out of business in the mid-'90s. The place had been around for over 170 years. Anyways, up on the big desk, there were various items, but particularly a heavy frog paperweight that when you turned it over, had a... uhmmm... male part, which was the joke. When he started there, the guy he took over for told him it'd been handed down to him, the guy that he'd taken over for gave it to him and on and on four times. I've never seen anything like it, but those people on that show know everything. Maybe someday they'll come to the area.

I've got something too I want to find out about. Any good online resources I can check? I've already tried Google. It's a bed that I'm told by one person (not in the business) that it could be valuable. But I just want to take a sawz-all to it to get it out of the house. It was left by the previous owner.

You might enjoy the BBC show, "Cash in the Attic".  One of my local PBS station airs it, and probably BBC America, too.

597455[/snapback]

HGTV has some sort of rip off program like that.

Sort of entertaining watching people watch their stuff being auctioned off.