So what did everybody think about the officiating?

Seattle still deserved to lose, too many fug ups...

595868[/snapback]

There is that...

All of a sudden I don't feel quite so bad about the Bills' poor clock management. What a comedy of errors.

That was one of the worst officiated games of all time...up there with the just give it to 'em game (although, much higher stakes).

I wasn't rooting for seattle, but i think they legitimately got hosed....the NFL is turning into a huge joke, bringing tom brady in for the coin toss, and fixing the officiating for the game. And yes, I am accusing them of fixing it, because it was incredibly biased.

There is that...

All of a sudden I don't feel quite so bad about the Bills' poor clock management. What a comedy of errors.

595931[/snapback]

That was a mess and very uncharacteristic. Seattle's offense has been a juggernaut this season. To see them look rattled and that lost was bewildering.

That was one of the worst officiated games of all time...up there with the just give it to 'em game (although, much higher stakes).

I wasn't rooting for seattle, but i think they legitimately got hosed....the NFL is turning into a huge joke, bringing tom brady in for the coin toss, and fixing the officiating for the game.  And yes, I am accusing them of fixing it, because it was incredibly biased.

595934[/snapback]

What the HELL was up with having an ACTIVE player do the coin toss? They had almost every MVP ever there and they have Brady do the coin toss? Throwing the fans in Beantown yet another bone? :doh:

What the HELL was up with having an ACTIVE player do the coin toss?  They had almost every MVP ever there and they have Brady do the coin toss?  Throwing the fans in Beantown yet another bone?  :doh:

595940[/snapback]

Must be they thought we couldn't live without our yearly Brady fix.

Where's that :barf: smiley when I need it?

I wasn't rooting for seattle, but i think they legitimately got hosed....the NFL is turning into a huge joke, bringing tom brady in for the coin toss, and fixing the officiating for the game.  And yes, I am accusing them of fixing it, because it was incredibly biased.

595934[/snapback]

I don't think it was a fix, it was just very bad. If I was Tags, I'd can the crew tomorrow A.M.