Portis, McGahee, Edge...High on NFL Network?

yea i saw that...i wouldnt put it past them..it was the most comfortable i've seen willis on camera yet..a little too comfortable if you ask me... :P

593937[/snapback]

I saw that last night...errr...early this morning, a I remember thinking at the time that all tree of them were bong to wall stoned. All three of them were giggling and snickering. They all had to have their hands held for the whole interview.

http://images.nfl.com/video/homepage/2005/0203-5.ram

Check out the segment they had with Rich Eisen yesterday, the tech crew wanted Rich to let everyone know that "this is the chillest segment we have ever had"

Edge couldnt stop laughin and Willis was "just happy to be here". Clinton kept his composure.

593927[/snapback]

Is that Juan Mendez in your avatar? Where's he playing now?

when Eisen asked what they were laughing at, I felt for them, cuz, like when someone who isnt in on it asks that, you're soooo busted, Wonder if they reeked of it.

I saw that on Thurs night. It was pretty funny actually. I kept thinking how much of a joke it was that those 3 actually attended a University. The Edge was a joke, just slouching in his chair. Willis can't really put an intelligent thought together when he is sober so he wasn't a big surprise. Portis was ok but he definitely has a screw loose.