Jim Kelly on NFL network right now

gsurdam

He said something similar on Fox's BDSSP. Something to the effect that he likes that Marv is in charge, he has "that magic touch" and wants to be involved anyway possible.

592873[/snapback]

THAT is an image I could do without... :huh:

he mentioned that he has been talking with russ brandon.  sounds like more promotional type stuff since that is what brandon is in charge of.

592712[/snapback]

Just a thought, but maybe he wants AVPs old job with Murph doing radio. Pay isn't much, but sad to say that with Hunter gone Jim has some time.

Just a thought, but maybe he wants AVPs old job with Murph doing radio. Pay isn't much, but sad to say that with Hunter gone Jim has some time.

593078[/snapback]

That's a painful thought. I am sure many of us remember JK's foray into broadcasting some years ago. He made Phil Simms sound positively erudite.

That's a painful thought.  I am sure many of us remember JK's foray into broadcasting some years ago.  He made Phil Simms sound positively erudite.

593142[/snapback]

I think he struggled most on NFL Countdown than anywhere else. I didn't think he was too bad as the third guy on one of the NBC teams. He was improving.... It just was hard to listen to the guy b/c you felt sorry for him whenever he did badly.

But anyway, I actually like Phil Simms.

He said something similar on Fox's BDSSP. Something to the effect that he likes that Marv is in charge, he has "that magic touch" and wants to be involved anyway possible.

592873[/snapback]

It is common knowledge among former Bills that Marv liked to administer the hernia check himself during player physicals. he had really soft hands and didn't "cup" too much.

It is common knowledge among former Bills that Marv liked to administer the hernia check himself during player physicals. he had really soft hands and didn't "cup" too much.

593440[/snapback]

I know SDS said something similar earlier, but there's a visual I don't need. :P

Go watch "Brokeback Mountain".

Mike