Trade Henry now!

Bossman

We need to trade Henry now! Let’s talk to Dallas, they are in need of a decent runningback. I know they drafted JJ but he is still a big question mark at this point. If we can get Dallas to give us our #1 pick back in exchange for Henry, then I say we do it. If we wait too long and our record is poor there is no way Dallas makes this move.

McGhee needs to play!! Henry needs to go. We need our #1 pick back.

Do it TD, do it NOW!!!!

We need to trade Henry now!  Let’s talk to Dallas, they are in need of a decent runningback.  I know they drafted JJ but he is still a big question mark at this point.  If we can get Dallas to give us our #1 pick back in exchange for Henry, then I say we do it.  If we wait too long and our record is poor there is no way Dallas makes this move.

McGhee needs to play!!  Henry needs to go.  We need our #1 pick back.

Do it TD, do it NOW!!!!

43165[/snapback]

You will bring Jerry & the Tuna to tears from laughter if you call and make that offer.

We need to trade Henry now!  Let’s talk to Dallas, they are in need of a decent runningback.  I know they drafted JJ but he is still a big question mark at this point.  If we can get Dallas to give us our #1 pick back in exchange for Henry, then I say we do it.  If we wait too long and our record is poor there is no way Dallas makes this move.

Do it TD, do it NOW!!!!

43165[/snapback]

After that, we can send a fifth-round pick in the 2009 draft to the Colts for Marvin Harrison.

Why do people always feel the need to put "hear me out on this" prior to their posts? If we weren't willing to "hear" you out then we wouldn't read the posts!! :rolleyes: Sorry everybody, I'm just in a playfull, upbeat mood today. Maybe I should go away and come back when I'm angry about something so I'll fit in better..... :rolleyes:;)

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
We need to trade Henry now!   Let’s talk to Dallas, they are in need of a decent runningback.  I know they drafted JJ but he is still a big question mark at this point.  If we can get Dallas to give us our #1 pick back in exchange for Henry, then I say we do it.  If we wait too long and our record is poor there is no way Dallas makes this move.

Do it TD, do it NOW!!!!

43165[/snapback]

We need our #1 pick back for MIKE WILLIAMS. BUM!!!! :rolleyes:

We need our #1 pick back for MIKE WILLIAMS. BUM!!!! :rolleyes:

43180[/snapback]

We need our #1 picks for so many things.....

1. Mike Williams

2. Drew Bledsoe

3. Rob Johnson

4. Willis McGahee

Hopefully JP Losman will not be part of the above bunch....

Ok, we have exactly ONE player on offense who has been able to produce consistently over the last couple of years.  And now that we are again struggling as a team on offense, you are suggesting that we trade that one player?

Lunacy!

43249[/snapback]

I never suggested trading Bledsoe!!

Read the post man!

Do it TD, do it NOW!!!!

43165[/snapback]

Why do you think Dallas thinks their top pick is a question mark?

That's why you "inquire" about the possibility of a trade now.

43248[/snapback]

Don't you think that Bill Parcells and his staff are looking at the Bills and seeing a potential top five pick with the 2005 first-rounder? Don't you also think that Dallas would be able to draft a player potentially better than Travis with that kind of selection?

So why in the world would they trade that pick back to us for a running back who is between 8th and 12th in the league (depending on who you ask)?

I love Travis Henry. I'm glad he's on our team and while there are others better than him out there, the fact is, he's pretty damn good and he comes very cheap. That's a rare combination.

And here's another way to look at it: if we trade Travis Henry to Dallas, we are giving away our best and most valuable player over the last couple of years. In return, we get a draft pick. Who do you think Tom the Genius would take? Maybe that 39-year old receiver from South Carolina?

Don't you think that Bill Parcells and his staff are looking at the Bills and seeing a potential top five pick with the 2005 first-rounder? Don't you also think that Dallas would be able to draft a player potentially better than Travis with that kind of selection?

So why in the world would they trade that pick back to us for a running back who is between 8th and 12th in the league (depending on who you ask)?

I love Travis Henry. I'm glad he's on our team and while there are others better than him out there, the fact is, he's pretty damn good and he comes very cheap. That's a rare combination.

And here's another way to look at it: if we trade Travis Henry to Dallas, we are giving away our best and most valuable player over the last couple of years. In return, we get a draft pick. Who do you think Tom the Genius would take? Maybe that 39-year old receiver from South Carolina?

43305[/snapback]

This is why they may pull the trigger: What if Buffalo can pull it together? Isn't Travis Henry on your team worth more than possibly, maybe, if the stars & the moon lineup just right, we may get a top 5?

Look what New England did last year after going 0-2. I'm not saying Buffalo will I'm saying they could still be a playoff contender. And what is wrong getting rid of Henry and going with McGhee? Right now our last 3 #1 picks are on the bench. Let's get at least one of them a shot.

This is why they may pull the trigger:  What if Buffalo can pull it together?  Isn't Travis Henry on your team worth more than possibly, maybe, if the stars & the moon lineup just right, we may get a top 5?

Look what New England did last year after going 0-2.  I'm not saying Buffalo will I'm saying they could still be a playoff contender.  And what is wrong getting rid of Henry and going with McGhee?  Right now our last 3 #1 picks are on the bench.  Let's get at least one of them a shot.

43312[/snapback]

Because Parcells' track record would indicate that they will get a significant player with a top-five pick, not a Ryan Leaf-type player. So again, why make the trade if you are Dallas? I might also add that they used two picks in the first four rounds to take running backs in last year's draft, and they signed free agent Eddie George. So they need another running back?

And our last three #1 picks are not on the bench. Mike Williams, while not yet showing production of a No. 4 overall pick, is a starter and has been since he got here. Evans is a starter too, depending on what formation we are in (three-receiver or double tight end). Willis is not a starter but like I said from day one, that was a stupid pick anyway. Had we taken Dallas Clark or Eric Steinbach, those guys would be starters and would be significant upgrades at positions where we need significant upgrades. Running back was not one of those positions. It was a cocky move made by a cocky GM who has failed miserably so far in Buffalo.

Because Parcells' track record would indicate that they will get a significant player with a top-five pick, not a Ryan Leaf-type player. So again, why make the trade if you are Dallas? I might also add that they used two picks in the first four rounds to take running backs in last year's draft, and they signed free agent Eddie George. So they need another running back?

And our last three #1 picks are not on the bench. Mike Williams, while not yet showing production of a No. 4 overall pick, is a starter and has been since he got here. Evans is a starter too, depending on what formation we are in (three-receiver or double tight end). Willis is not a starter but like I said from day one, that was a stupid pick anyway. Had we taken Dallas Clark or Eric Steinbach, those guys would be starters and would be significant upgrades at positions where we need significant upgrades. Running back was not one of those positions. It was a cocky move made by a cocky GM who has failed miserably so far in Buffalo.

43325[/snapback]

Buffalo's last Three 1st round picks: McGhee, Losman, Evans.

So don't trade him to Dallas. You make some valid points there. Trade him to another team and get something now for him. He's already been injured twice this year and we are only two weeks into the regular season.