If the Bills were sold, and the new owner

Most of my friends disagree with my politics (that is pretty eay as I am the biggest fence sitter I know) My Left friends tell my I'm a righty, and my Right friends tell me I'm a lefty, and I get along with them all. So that said I would be happy with Rush or Jesse Jackson for that matter if they were committed to, and brought a winner to Buffalo

Would you be upset and not support them if the new owner was Rush Limbaugh? :(

590139[/snapback]

A very strange hypothetical, but yes, I would have a problem with it. And it has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with the fact that it would create an even less welcoming environment for attracting black players to Buffalo.

A very strange hypothetical, but yes, I would have a problem with it.  And it has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with the fact that it would create an even less welcoming environment for attracting black players to Buffalo.

590732[/snapback]

Oh for the love of Christ...

:(

Now we are making progress.

590890[/snapback]

Rush would be hard to deal with, but free samples of oxy would be available and that would help if and when the Bills get to another Super Bowl...lessening the anxiety until we all became addicted to oil. Publicity would be great, but I am not sure his quarterback sense would be any good.

Jeez it would suck to have another Rob Johnson drafted or any other California quarterback. Jury is still out on the latest one, but I do not have a good feeling.

Any thoughts on the bills making a pitch for San Diego's backup? Which ever one is the backup?