LeBron James- I know he doesn't have 81 yet, but

LeBron was named the Eastern Conference player of the week. From January 24 through last night, the Cavs went 4-0, and LBJ averaged 33.8 points, 8.5 rebounds, 7.5 assists and 2.3 steals in the four victories. He was also the Eastern Conference's Player of the Month in November. Oh yeah, and he just turned 21 on December 30th.

Damn!

LeBron was named the Eastern Conference player of the week.  From January 24 through last night, the Cavs went 4-0, and LBJ averaged 33.8 points, 8.5 rebounds, 7.5 assists and 2.3 steals in the four victories.  He was also the Eastern Conference's Player of the Month in November.  Oh yeah, and he just turned 21 on December 30th.

Damn!

589417[/snapback]

Yawn.

The NBA doesn't fit into my busy sports-viewing schedule behind curling and water polo.

LeBron was named the Eastern Conference player of the week.  From January 24 through last night, the Cavs went 4-0, and LBJ averaged 33.8 points, 8.5 rebounds, 7.5 assists and 2.3 steals in the four victories.  He was also the Eastern Conference's Player of the Month in November.  Oh yeah, and he just turned 21 on December 30th.

Damn!

589417[/snapback]

But did he score 81?

Did he take almost 50 shots?

And how come he had so many assists?

But did he score 81?

Did he take almost 50 shots?

And how come he had so many assists?

589435[/snapback]

:lol:

I'm willing to bet LeBron could've put up 60+ pts in a few of those games. I'm also willing to bet the Cavs would've been 1-3 or 0-4. I think he had so many assists because he actually felt like winning games. Kobe can complain that he has to take all the shots because he has nobody else on the team. Well Kobe, you did have the greatest center of your generation on your team, and you drove him out of town. And the Cavaliers are not exactly chock-full of All Stars. Ilgauskus is a solid center, and Drew Gooden is adequate. After that, it's all LeBron, and he's making everyone better.

:lol:

I'm willing to bet LeBron could've put up 60+ pts in a few of those games.  I'm also willing to bet the Cavs would've been 1-3 or 0-4.  I think he had so many assists because he actually felt like winning games.  Kobe can complain that he has to take all the shots because he has nobody else on the team.  Well Kobe, you did have the greatest center of your generation on your team, and you drove him out of town.  And the Cavaliers are not exactly chock-full of All Stars.  Ilgauskus is a solid center, and Drew Gooden is adequate.  After that, it's all LeBron, and he's making everyone better.

589444[/snapback]

James is a class act, mature beyond his years.