grey is where he should be

if Jerry Grey was such a great D coordinator and a candidate to be a head coach then why is he now the secondary coach for the Skins? That is step down or is that all that he is qualified for. I always felt he inherited the D and did little to improve it. His weak point was halftime adjustments imo.

if Jerry Grey was such a great D coordinator and a candidate to be a head coach then why is he now the secondary coach for the Skins? That is step down or is that all that he is qualified for. I always felt he inherited the D and did little to improve it. His weak point was halftime adjustments imo.

589135[/snapback]

Considering there were no DC jobs out there it doesn't really mean that much. I'm not a fan of Gray but I have no doubt he'll get offers come next offseason, be they HC jobs in college or DC jobs in the pros.

589135[/snapback]

How quickly we forget. In 04, Buffalo had the best second half defense in the NFL. In fact, we were dominant in the second half.

How quickly we forget. In 04, Buffalo had the best second half defense in the NFL. In fact, we were dominant in the second half.

589148[/snapback]

Dick LeBeau put that D together in 03 and then left to go to Pit in January of 04 and look where Pitts D is now- plating Sunday for the Bowl.

...plating Sunday for the Bowl.

589175[/snapback]

Which is it? Plates or bowls? :D

But yes. JG is now back in a spot where he can be effective. He seemed to do better when he had someone really experienced with the D to offer him some... I don't want to say supervision...but, guidance might be the word. I wish him luck, except against us.