Are the Bills staying in SJF dorms during camp?

Ever hear of a "blanket" party? If you were in the military, you know.

In basic training, in order to teach teamwork, if one guy F's up, the whole group gets punished. If one guy does not show the proper attitude or respect toward his teammates, they might organize a "blanket" party for him.

In the barrack, in the middle of the night, the guy gets a blanket thrown over him, and everyone in the platoon gets one shot at him. No words are spoken but the message is loud and clear.

PTR

Great, punish WM for something a reporter says.  I still don't buy that WM said what they allege he said.

CW

2194[/snapback]

Read the article in the D&C...There is a quote (a "no comment" really) by agent Drew Rosenhaus. If Willis or his agent wanted to squash this, they could say something, but their willingness to let this float shows they are serious.

To this says Willis does not want to play in Buffalo...he wants the sun & fun of Miami again. Guess what, Willis. Your a$$ is ours for the next 5 years! I hope you bought some long johns!

PTR

Read the article in the D&C...There is a quote (a "no comment" really) by agent Drew Rosenhaus.  If Willis or his agent wanted to squash this, they could say something, but their willingness to let this float shows they are serious.

To this says Willis does not want to play in Buffalo...he wants the sun & fun of Miami again.  Guess what, Willis.  Your a$$ is ours for the next 5 years!  I hope you bought some long johns!

PTR

2222[/snapback]

Well of COURSE his AGENT wants this to happen - he'll gett more money. Until I hear WILLIS say "No comment," I'm not buying it.

CW

Well of COURSE his AGENT wants this to happen - he'll gett more money.  Until I hear WILLIS say "No comment," I'm not buying it.

CW

2247[/snapback]

Seriously! I HEARD McGahee, from his own mouth state on Tuesday of this week that he was happy being the "change of pace" back and would come in and help the team in any way that he could. This is from an NFL Network interview they had with him, and he appeared to be very content. Now, 3 days later...his entire outlook has changed when he could have easily made those same comments to a TV audience? Face it, if McGahee wanted out, he would have gone to a paper or a national TV audience and said it himself (like Henry did personally with USA Today). Because we aren't getting McGahee saying these things, and they are all spewing for his agent (who everyone knows has been a lying, cheating !@#$ in the past), its kinda obvious to me where these rumors started from.

If Willis had any class he would not have had Drew as an agent!. Plenty bigger names in Miami do not care to associate with Drew! Why? Cause he is garbage!

He ios guilty by association!

Seriously!  I HEARD McGahee, from his own mouth state on Tuesday of this week that he was happy being the "change of pace" back and would come in and help the team in any way that he could.  This is from an NFL Network interview they had with him, and he appeared to be very content.  Now, 3 days later...his entire outlook has changed when he could have easily made those same comments to a TV audience?  Face it, if McGahee wanted out, he would have gone to a paper or a national TV audience and said it himself (like Henry did personally with USA Today).  Because we aren't getting McGahee saying these things, and they are all spewing for his agent (who everyone knows has been a lying, cheating !@#$ in the past), its kinda obvious to me where these rumors started from.

2253[/snapback]

Who cares Willis is still damaged goods and a rookie and its not like we dont have a premier back.I really think its a PR campaign to stir up trouble .I also head Wills say he doesnt pay any attention to the press and is happy where he is and that the only time he will know for sure that he is fully recovered is when he breaks a long one.Ladies and gents we are in the driveres seat ..period.So here is to you Maihame :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

If Willis had any class he would not have had Drew as an agent!. Plenty bigger names in Miami do not care to associate with Drew! Why? Cause he is garbage!

He ios guilty by association!

2262[/snapback]

Please. Grow up. This is the kind of agent players love. DR will do anything for his clients (and for himself). He has no problem being the bad guy. The players do not have to do anything, they do not have to know anything. I guarantee you, Drew is telling Willis right now to just tell the truth; that you don't know anything, that you didn't say anything. And it's probably true, too. Willis did not know or say anything. Drew will take care of everything, Willis just has to play football and that's it.

Archived