Need prayers for a co-worker..

I hate to say this, but when you get your butt sued you will deserve it. And you are going to need that motion jelly. Don't you think your remorse is a bit late?

588368[/snapback]

That's why they call it remorse isn't it? It usually comes AFTER you do something dumb.... Duhhh!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.  <_<

588379[/snapback]

Oh, Christ. Even a retard like taterhill know this is bull sh--. So now I've got the short bus ganging up on me for mocking someone who clearly deserves to be mocked?

Forget the Army...try the Cub Scouts first. I doubt you're mature enough to handle any more responsibility than that.

Can you give us an idea of the type of place you work at?

588381[/snapback]

It's one of those phone solicitation places. We sit and try to sell magazines all day. We have some great deal. I can get you sports illustrated and ESPN the magazine real cheap. Interested?

Oh, Christ.  Even a retard like taterhill know this is bull sh--.  So now I've got the short bus ganging up on me for mocking someone who clearly deserves to be mocked? 

Forget the Army...try the Cub Scouts first.  I doubt you're mature enough to handle any more responsibility than that.

588384[/snapback]

Don't you have somewhere else to be rather than sitting here dogging me? Haven't you ever made a mistake mister perfect....

And I was a cub scout. So there.

Oh, Christ.  Even a retard like taterhill know this is bull sh--.  So now I've got the short bus ganging up on me for mocking someone who clearly deserves to be mocked? 

Forget the Army...try the Cub Scouts first.  I doubt you're mature enough to handle any more responsibility than that.

588384[/snapback]

I'm starting to think that you haven't said a prayer.

It's one of those phone solicitation places. We sit and try to sell magazines all day. We have some great deal. I can get you sports illustrated and ESPN the magazine real cheap. Interested?

588385[/snapback]

Ok I can see the need for diversion, especially with the do not call laws that have been passed. No thanks on the offer, I don't read. <_<

sh--. I have to go see the boss. Great. Well if I still have a job tomorrow I'll update you all. Thank you to the ones with kind words and to the Crap guy, get a life.

588398[/snapback]

here's to you falling down the stairs on the way to your bosses office...

I'm starting to think that you haven't said a prayer.

588391[/snapback]

I'm praying, all right...I'm praying for a great big rock to fall from space and take this idiot out. Friggin' newbies wasting bandwith with meaningless "Pay attention to me, I'm special! Say a prayer for my pet parakeet, she just had her beak trimmed!" posts.