Need prayers for a co-worker..

So we have this co-worker that's a little, how shall I say, off.... Well we've been messing with him pretty bad. We've done things like posting post it's all through his cubicle. There were over 1200 post it's, pretty funny. We also wrapped everything in his cubicle in tin-foil. Well today we sent him over the edge. Me and a couple buddies came in last night and blocked his cubicle doorway with plexiglass and filled his cubicle with that styrofoam popcorn stuff that you pack boxes with. It was filled to the brim..... Well he came to work this morning and lost it. He threw the plexiglass down the hallway spilling the "popcorn" all over the floor and went into his area and started throwing it all over the office cussing up a storm. Well then he just sat on the floor indian style and starting babbling incoherently. My supervisor called the cops and they took him off to see the shrink. Now I kind of feel bad so could you please keep him in your thoughts and pray that we didn't totally mess up his head.... :angry:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have this co-worker that's a little, how shall I say, off....  Well we've been messing with him pretty bad. We've done things like posting post it's all through his cubicle. There were over 1200 post it's, pretty funny. We also wrapped everything in his cubicle in tin-foil. Well today we sent him over the edge. Me and a couple buddies came in last night and blocked his cubicle doorway with plexiglass and filled his cubicle with that styrofoam popcorn stuff that you pack boxes with. It was filled to the brim..... Well he came to work this morning and lost it. He threw the plexiglass down the hallway spilling the "popcorn" all over the floor and went into his area and started throwing it all over the office cussing up a storm. Well then he just sat on the floor indian style and starting babbling incoherently. My supervisor called the cops and they took him off to see the shrink. Now I kind of feel bad so could you please keep him in your thoughts and pray that we didn't totally mess up his head....  :lol:

588235[/snapback]

I laughed at this. if you really did this, i'll laugh even harder. if he REALLY went psycho and they had to call the cops, i may piss myself laughing over here. :angry:

I laughed at this. if you really did this, i'll laugh even harder. if he REALLY went psycho and they had to call the cops, i may piss myself laughing over here.  :lol:

588276[/snapback]

It sucked because we wanted to get pics when he saw it but didn't think it would be too appropriate once he started freaking out. We only called the cops because we didn't know who else to call to get him help... :angry:

Me and a couple buddies came in last night and blocked his cubicle doorway with plexiglass and filled his cubicle with that styrofoam popcorn stuff that you pack boxes with.

588235[/snapback]

I actually did something similar to a coworker once. He left his sunroof open on nice days. One day, me and a few other guys got some of those packing peanuts (the biodegradable ones made out of corn starch, not the styrofoam ones) and filled his car to the roof with them. Weeks later, he was still finding those things. :angry:

We also once got a roll of the plastic wrap they use to wrap shipping pallets. One afternoon this guy's taking a nap in his car, we went out and wrapped him and the car in plastic.

Funny, though...I never had to ask anyone to say a prayer for him. Probably because I have a life.

It sucked because we wanted to get pics when he saw it but didn't think it would be too appropriate once he started freaking out. We only called the cops because we didn't know who else to call to get him help...  :angry:

588287[/snapback]

When the dude finally returns to work you need to score one of those rainbow 'hey look I'm queer' stickers and put it on his car.

Funny, though...I never had to ask anyone to say a prayer for him.  Probably because I have a life.

588290[/snapback]

Well mister inconsiderate, I wouldn't have worried about it if he didn't get all loopy and go off the deep end. We thought it would be harmless fun.... :angry:

Well mister inconsiderate, I wouldn't have worried about it if he didn't get all loopy and go off the deep end. We thought it would be harmless fun....  :angry:

588295[/snapback]

Oh, gee, you're right. Let's start a silent thread for your coworker...a lunatic who changed the world. :lol:

Nobody cares. Hell, half of us are too busy worrying about or own coworkers going postal to give a sh-- about yours.

Good idea.  :lol:  Maybe I should see how he makes it through this one though..  :angry:

588301[/snapback]

I'm not an HR person, can't even spell it to be honest, but what kind of trouble can you get in for a stunt like this?

Oh, gee, you're right.  Let's start a silent thread for your coworker...a lunatic who changed the world.  :angry:

Nobody cares.  Hell, half of us are too busy worrying about or own coworkers going postal to give a sh-- about yours.

588304[/snapback]

Whatever. I just feel bad, that's all. Meazza was right. You are a jerk.... :lol: